Cool places to meet and work
GoFloaters brings cafe coworking to Chennai and Bengaluru with 25 locations to choose from. Cafe coworking is coworking in a cafe without the obligation to consume food.
Cafe co-working is not for everyone. We know that. We would recommend cafe co-working to you if two or more points below describe you as an individual:
- If you are more adventurous than the average person out there
- You want to try out new things because it is cool
- You feel that a typical office is dull and boring. You find that it constrains your productivity and creativity
- You are a creative person and always look at doing things with some creativity
- You meet a lot of people across the city as part of your work
- You like music and your productivity increases when there is good music playing
- You like being surrounded by people
- You hate traffic and will find all sorts of excuses to avoid it
- You spend a lot of time at cafes but think that the expenditure on food is too high
If two or more of the points above is you, then you will love cafe co-working. If you are still not sure, then you can try it for free for one week (see details below) before you start using it regularly.
Why cafe coworking?
Free coworking for a week
You might have not tried co-working at a cafe before. We bring you a full week of free co-working between 12th August and 18th August. See if co-working at cafe is for you and then continue when you are convinced.